dinsdag 21 december 2010

Christmas nails Metallic Green

Here again some Christmas nails :) I love making Christmas nails. I already have new Christmas nails at the moment but I still had to post this creation.
As a base I'm wearing HEMA metallic green (swatches see previous blog ad below) on top some Christmas decals. I did not make these decals myself, but I bought them. Self made decals don't have white in them, because a regular printer doesn't have white inkt. (yeah I know I still have to make a blog about how to make your own water decals) I stamped with Konad SN Green M59 and SN white M11.

Photo without flash under artificial light, here you can see the cute decals better.
 
 
 
 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year with lots of nailpolish and nailart ;)

PS: you can still enter my Giveaway

8 opmerkingen: