maandag 6 juni 2011

Landscape: some various older creations (sunset, beach, snow, under water)

Like I said in my previous blog I love to make landscape/scenery nails. I did that a couple of times already, I still haven't got my current creation photo's on the computer, so today I quick post of some previous landscape creations.

All these photos are from my previous blog posts, you can read and see more about the creations in those blog posts by clicking the link above each photo.

This was from my first blog post: Romantic Sunset from august 2010.
The base is painted with acrylic paint and a fan brush. This is still one of my favorite creations....I just love the beach and sunsets.

This Palm Beach creation I made for my birthday in June 2009.

This Palm tree sunset I made in August 2009

Ofcourse I matched my toes ;)

Most of you will remember my Winter Wonderland nails :) That I made this winter November 2010. This is also one of my favourites.

This last one is probably my favourite creation I have made :) I just love these Deep in the Sea nails. Made in August 2010.

Ofcourse I matched my toes again ;)
I would love t make something again soon :)

Next blog my new spring/summer landscape nails, that I personally really like ♥

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Serieus, ik zou willen dat ik dit half zo goed zou kunnen als dat jij het kan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, you really paint pictures on your nails! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw wat leuk zeg :D Ook echt knap dat je bij de bovensten ook alle nagels precies gelijk hebt. Ik zou het niet gelijk kunnen krijgen, denk ik. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, you are very talented, thanks for sharing your amazing nails.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love all those looks. I am still in love with that first sunset look lol.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You are super talented! I can't just pick one; I love them all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Astonishing!I like the first sunset best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Amazing manis! I love all of them but the last one is really awesome... :-O
    Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You know I love every single one..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Bedankt voor je reactie! Ik ben ook volger van jouw blog, want dit ziet er echt zo mooi uit allemaal! hoe maak je dat stelletje zo mooi? Heb je dat geoefend met nagellak of kon je daarvoor al goed verven/tekenen ofzo? Dat stelletje is echt schattig en de rest is ook supermooi.
    Zo haha dat wilde ik even kwijt.

    PS: Konad moet gewoon grotere stempelplaatjes maken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I went WOW when i first saw your "romantic sunset" thats my fav!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. your 1st picture is so beautiful! can't stop staring at it!
    And I also love the winter scenery!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen